Bali, located in Indonesia, is a captivating tropical paradise that effortlessly combines natural beauty, vibrant culture, and spiritual charm. Known as the "Island of the Gods," Bali is celebrated for its picturesque landscapes, lush green rice terraces, pristine beaches, and stunning volcanic mountains. The island offers a diverse range of experiences, catering to both relaxation seekers and adventure enthusiasts.
1. Explore Ubud: Visit the Ubud Monkey Forest, explore the art markets, experience traditional Balinese dance performances, and take a walk through the stunning rice terraces.
2. Visit Tanah Lot: Tanah Lot is a famous sea temple located on a rocky outcrop. It offers a picturesque setting, especially during sunset.
3. Relax on Bali's beautiful beaches: Bali is renowned for its stunning beaches. Popular ones include Kuta Beach, Seminyak Beach, Nusa Dua Beach, and Jimbaran Beach.
4. Take a hike to Mount Batur: Embark on a trek to the summit of Mount Batur to witness the spectacular sunrise. This active volcano provides amazing panoramic views of the surrounding landscapes.
5. Visit the Tegalalang Rice Terraces: Located near Ubud, these terraced rice fields offer incredible photo opportunities and a chance to witness traditional agricultural practices.
1. Babi Guling: This is a famous Balinese roasted suckling pig dish. The pig is stuffed with a mixture of herbs and spices, including turmeric, coriander, lemongrass, and garlic.
2. Nasi Campur: Nasi Campur is a mixed rice dish that typically includes a variety of side dishes such as grilled meats, vegetables, tempeh, tofu, and sambal.
3. Bebek Betutu: This is a traditional Balinese dish consisting of roasted or steamed duck. The duck is marinated in a rich blend of spices, including turmeric, ginger, garlic, and shallots.
4. Lawar: Lawar is a traditional Balinese salad made from a mix of finely chopped vegetables, grated coconut, minced meat (usually pork or chicken), and spices.
5. Sate Lilit: Sate Lilit is a popular Balinese satay dish. It is made from minced meat (commonly chicken, fish, or pork) mixed with grated coconut, spices, and herbs. The mixture is then wrapped around a skewer and grilled over charcoal.
Within 24 hours of booking
No Change Fees
Select a different trip free of charge.
Break up your payment into several installments.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Join a group of like-minded digital nomads working and traveling the world together. Get updates on new deals and discounts for every destination.